Dr Artur Zaczyński, MD
Specialist of neurosurgery
- Already since the early years of student that is since 1997 actively participated in the work of the Department of Neurosurgery Centre for Postgraduate Education headed by Professor M. Ząbek.
- Under the supervision of Professor Ząbek studied in the Department of Neurosurgery CMKP both theoretically and in the basics of neurosurgery.
- As one of the youngest assistants Clinic is the author of congress reports in the field of early care hospital, along with Professor cloves is co-author of analyzing the Golden Hour in Polish medical emergencies.
- He is also co-author of many reports downhill on the treatment of Parkinson's Disease.
Publications, conferences and public speakings:
- In 2001, as co-author of reports on biochemical markers of brain damage, he participated in the 12th World Congress of Neurological Surgeons in Sydney.
- In 2005, as the author of analyzing the activity of free radical cerebrospinal fluid after traumatic brain injury participated in the 13th World Congress of Neurological Surgeons in Marrakesh`u.