PIOTR ZAORSKI, M.D.
Orthopedics and traumatology specialist
- Resident in the orthopaedic clinic Carolina Medical Center in Warsaw.
- Working with doctor Robert Śmigielski on a daily basis.
- Currently, on the fifth year of medical specialty training in the field of orthopaedics and traumatology.
- Main area of interest is hand surgery.
- fluent in english
Publications, conferences and public speakings:
-  19TH FESSH CONGRESS
-  INTRINSIC LIGAMENT INJURY AND ARTHROSCOPIC REPAIR IN THE WRIST
- PIOTR ZAORSKI, M.D.  DISTAL RADIUS OSTEOTOMIES, A NOVEL APPROACH WITH 3D VIRTUAL PLANNING AND GUIDED SURGERY
-  16TH ESSKA CONGRESS, SPEAKER - “Endoscopic approach to Baker cyst excision”
-  11TH POLISH-GERMAN HAND SYMPOSIUM
-  7TH PTChR ANNUAL CONFERENCE
-  15TH ESSKA CONGRESS, POSTER PRESENTATION - Revision after primary ACL reconstruction
-  ESSKA-AFAS MEETING
- ESSKA - [2012-present]- member
- PTChR - [2013-present]- member
- FESSH - [2014-present]- member