Dr Paweł Nowicki
Orthopedics and traumatology specialist
Competence Diseases and injuries of the wrist, hand, forearm and arm in adults, in particular:
Arthroscopic treatment of diseases and injuries of the wrist (triangular cartilage, degenerative changes, instability of the wrist, degenerative changes, wrist ganglia) minimally invasive and endoscopic techniques for the treatment of diseases and injuries of hands (endoscopic decompression of carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren's disease, percutaneous fine arts) treatment of hand injuries and post-traumatic complications (osteotomies and reconstruction of disorders of bone union, grafts tendons, nerves) pseudoarthroses reconstruction of the scaphoid - cancellous bone grafts, vascularized pedicle grafts, transplants carried microsurgical reconstructions arthroscopic, fixation screws HBS and minipłytkami.
- Since 2009 - as one of the few doctors in Poland - a European Diploma of Hand Surgery,
- published by the Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand (FESSH).
- Since 2006, he has the right to practice medicine in the field of orthopedics and traumatology in the UK.
- In 2001 - according to the guidelines of prof. Assoc. Wladyslaw Manikowskiego - he created conditions for surgery and Hand Surgery Clinic organized for people from the region of southern.
Publications, conferences and public speakings:
- Scientific Papers Kaliskiego Medical Society (reviewers: prof. Prof. Wł.Manikowski, Leszek Romanowski): Stability-functional treatment of fractures of the distal radius using Epiblock.
- Nowicki P The etiology and pathogenesis of Dupuytren's disease.
- Nowicki P Carpal tunnel syndrome - review papers.
- Nowicki P Polish Hand Surgery: The current opinion on an operative treatment of metacarpal shaft fractures - review.
- Nowicki P, Pomianiowski S. (accepted for publication in 2006).
- Kaliski scientific meetings of the Society of Medicine: Amputation of the hand. The pathogenesis of Dupuytren's disease. Compression neuropathy of the upper limb. Pain syndromes hands - Polish-German Symposium
- Pleszew 2011 Hand surgery - exceptional cases, exceptional patients - Club Doctor,
- Warsaw 2008. Fusion of metacarpal bone fractures. P. Nowicki Section VIII Symposium osteosynthesis PTOiTr,
- Wysowa, 2005. Fractures of the metacarpals. Nowicki P IV Congress of the Polish Society for Surgery of the Hand with international participation,
- Wroclaw, 2005. Przezrylcowato-okołoksiężycowate wrist sprain grew old - case.
- Nowicki P IV Beskidzkie Days Orthopedic,
- Wysowa 2003 POSTER: Analysis of condylar fractures of the tibia treated by ORIF material Department of Trauma and Orthopaedics in Kalisz.
- P. Nowicki Anniversary Symposium PTOiTr,
- Poznan 2003. POSTER: Sandwich flap in the treatment of trauma skalpacyjnego hand - case.
- Nowicki P. 3. German-Polish Hand Surgery Symposium 2006.
Member of scientific societies:
- Polish Society of Orthopedic and Traumatologic,
- Polish Society for Surgery of the Hand (co-founder)
- FESSH - Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand
- EWAS - European Wrist arthroscopy Society, Kalisz Medical Association.